Monday, April 1, 2013

Blog to be Shutdown and Deleted.

Here you have it, the tragic truth. I can't keep up with the relentless demand to update and modify the blog, which means that there is only one possibility left. On April 15th, the blog will be halted as we all know it,and all of the posts, art, and memories created over these past few years will be wiped away for good. D:
I do not wish to do this, but I assure you all that the shutdown will be for the best. I am very overwhelmed at the moment, and this is just adding to my pile of work. Maybe someday in the distant future, I will bring this blog back in function. But for now, this is goodbye.
I could only hope to speak to you amazing readers again in the upcoming future. :')
Oh,also, before I forget, I've got something else I need to tell you all before the end.




























Happy April Fools Day! :D
You didn't really think I'd delete such a wonderful place with such wonderful readers, did you? :D
You guys are great-Whether it's ranting or speaking in general,this blog--and all of you amazing people--are there to hear me out. Why would I just throw that all away? :'D
Why I picked the 15th for the "ultimate shutdown."-
--April 15th is not ordinanry day--Snake's birthday is here.
--My friend Emlo's birthday is 10 days following this date. So she can't chew my head off, I made it 10 days before. >:3
--When DoInk.com was shutdown, it happened on the 15th of April.We also found the news on September 1st, as you did April 1st.
Just to make things clear now--I will NOT be deleting the blog!
If you've got anymore questions, or comments on this years prank, please tell me below! :D

3 comments:

♥FuzzyMushroom said...

I knew it! :D

Maximumriderules said...

oops, that was me. I always forget to sign meh dad out.

Jerseydevilfreak said...

@FuzzyMushroom
Of course! I couldn't delete this place! :'D
@Max
Haha,yeah. XD It's fine. XD