I've many songs I share a personal connection to, but one of the greatest influences is "Home" by the one and only--Three Days Grace. "Home" also happens to be Track Number Four. Outside of this very song, I also hold a connection to the song "Firefly" by Breaking Benjamin, also Track Number Four within its' album. My two favorite bands; Four. Which reminds me of the song and AMV that brought me into really loving Three Days Grace--"Lost in You." This song was also labelled Track Number Four. In fact, many of my favorite songs are Four. "Operate" among them, and who could forget Three Days Grace's most hopeful song--"Never Too Late." "Sooner or Later," my favorite music video produced by Breaking Benjamin. Speaking of Benjamin--The logo that bands' used since the beginning has been Four interlocking B's. Four interlocking B's, Four unique band members. Most of the bands I listen to actually feature Four members. Four music. For music. Life. Life; My birthday is Four.
On the other side of the card, Four is also when Adam left Three Days Grace, and Breaking Benjamin fell apart. Four; unlucky. Miserable. Hope. "Never Too Late," the first song Adam sang after leaving. Four, the number of members in Adam's new band. Four, the month number when Ben announced that the band was coming together again. Four; Lucky. Four; Hope.
When Adam first left Three Days Grace, I immediately noticed the album number--He left after the Fourth album. Just like Breaking Benjamin. I considered Four an unlucky number, like the "Thirteen" theory. But looking back, I realize something--Four isn't unlucky. Four is like hope.
It's weird how everything seems to connect, isn't it? :) Anyhow, I'll post something proper 'Sooner or Later.' :)
2 comments:
Hmm... that's weird
wat...your joking right
so much four D:
Post a Comment