Imagine this--Hours after hours; Days after days have passed by since you first commenced the idea of your fine piece of artwork; and finally the day you've been waiting for arrives. Your pain-staking toil has finally come to a conclusion. You're purely mesmerized of what your creativity has produced this time--It's stunning, close to perfection by your standards. It's time to share your work with the rest of the world.
Upon your uploading, you anticipate the arrival of brand-new messages being shipped to your inbox--Finally knowing that others enjoy your work just as much as you do.
There it is--The first comment. You heart nearly lurches out of your chest in excitement to witness what their judgement might be. Your eyes quickly scroll over the words they've inscribed to you; To your surprise, your excitement drowns in utter disappointment, then expires completely at first sight.
"Cool."
I've experienced those who will compliment my art to no extents, argue with me about my art or something related to what I've drawn, and those who will just straight-out bash my art. But never have I received a comment more rude and obnoxious than the plain and simple, "Cool."
I swear, some people just comment just for the sake of saying that they've commented.
Surprisingly enough, it's actually disrespectful to the artist. Telling them that the drawing is 'cool' doesn't tell them what you liked about the piece, what you downright hated about the piece, or where and how you could improve. If you really have nothing better to say than the repetitive message, "cool," then why comment at all in the first place?
Welp, End of Rant. :3
--Jersey ^^
2 comments:
Hehheh... ooops.
Sorry, sometimes I just can't think of much to say, and your artwork really is cool. I'll try to come up with more creative comments.
@Maxride
I don't NEED someone to tell me my art is cool. I don't NEED someone to tell me my art is cute.
'Cause I already know.
Why,don;t you instead say what you liked? 'Cause "cool" doesn't describe anything. >.<
Post a Comment