Yes, you read the Title right: I've at last updated each piece of false and unnecessary information from both the "Blaze" and "Frequently Asked Questions" Pages and permitted Comments to be left on each of them! :)
Jersey? I thought the Tilte said "Blargh!," which clearly does not collaborate nor has the slightest bit of relation with updates concerning the Blogs' Pages.
Yes, you are absolutely correct. Your point? -3-
Okay, now that we've got the Talking-to-Myself bit down, I did sift through the information displayed on the older version of the Pages, and to my dismay, (Display; Dismay? Wow, I'm not a poet-And I knew that! ^.^U) Nearly every Question or Reference-Bit was completely inaccurate and quite frankly, made absolutely no sense whatsoever. My use of Grammar and English was horrific, I featured and chatted casually about characters which have since been "retired," and even a Question concerning my favorite Song or Songs was entirely inaccurate and did not comply the slightest bit with my modern or updated answer. Of course, I couldn't sit back and watch as the Pages did absolutely nothing, so I did what any Blogger would do: I updated each of them. I fixed the statistics placed conveniently on Blaze's Reference Page, I updated each of the Questions displayed on the Frequently Asked Questions Page, which including removing "retired" characters from the Questionnaire, using proper Grammar and English, and even updating my list of a few Songs which I particularly take joy and pleasure listening to. ^.^ (Don't ask me which three Songs I wrote down, 'cause I haven't the slightest clue. XD I might have accidentally forgotten. XD) I changed the Titles to what I find to be completely epic and quite amazing; "Character References: Blaze;" and who could ever forget: "Frequently Asked Questions: An Interview With Myself." XD I am still in the process of crafting the "Featured Comments Page" and the slight chance of a "Music Page," though I haven't an estimate of their completion. D: There are new humorous and amusing Polls pasted on the Sidebar which are free for you to vote upon, and I can allow you to expect a new Rant to come from me soon, for recently while walking through the store, I found one of my greatest pet-peeves which is inspiring me to do so. :)
In other words: The Blog has plenty of activity going on as of now, and will hopefully all be completed soon. :)
Don't forget to peek at the updated Pages! :)
-Jersey
No comments:
Post a Comment