Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Uh Oh: I Did It Again.

Ahh! Ahh, the horror! Oh my gosh, this can't be happening! Oh my gosh, it's a Jersey!
Haha, very funny, guys. Yes, I love you too. -_-
Heh, moving on from that rather awkward Alesana reference, the Tilte shown above surprisingly enough has to do with the information which I am preparing to share with you. It is true, I did do it again. Now, the only question remaining is: What did I do, exactly? OwO Dun, Dun, Dun! :D
Heheh, a few of my older Readers may remember a Post I made nearly two years back on January 1st, 2012 of a small selection of Perler Bead crafts I had created? There you have it! That is what I did! And I have returned to haunt you with them once more! :)

 
Okay, this time I had merely crafted one piece, though that is besides the point. What is the point, you ask? I have definitely improved since the last set of Perler Crafts, Camera quality and neatness the same. I also talk to myself a bit too often. XD Whoops.
 
Which reminds me, you should totally watch this Video! Definitely one of my favorite scenes of all-time on NCIS! :)
 
Ziva is Up a Tree. :)
 
-Jersey

3 comments:

Creeky said...

Wow that's great! :D

Jerseydevilfreak said...

@Creeky
Thank you, Creek! :')

Creeky said...

@Jerseydevilfreak No problem! <3