Yes, you've read the Title right: I figured that since there are only Seventeen days left until Halloween, the frightening night of ghoulish scares and delights- As I said in my last Post, I've been listening to too much Creature Feature Lately, don't blame me!- That I might as well update the Blogs' appearance before it was too late. You're going to be seeing a lot of Black and Orange from now on. XD I have changed the Background to a more fitting scene, too, as you're able to see below:
Speaking of Birthdays!- Hah, see what I did there?- Shawn Milke's Birthday was yesterday
![]() |
| Venus is officially named the Living Pumpkin. Called it. XD |
Speaking of Birthdays!- Hah, see what I did there?- Shawn Milke's Birthday was yesterday
Oh, in other news, there are "only" 72 days left until Christmas arrives. I'd better grab my Santa hat.
Now! Watch this Video!:
Did you enjoy?
That's all for now, guys! :)
-Jersey
Now! Watch this Video!:
Did you enjoy?
That's all for now, guys! :)
-Jersey

No comments:
Post a Comment