Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CHATBOX!

I will soon be adding a chat box to my website! but for now....use commnets....sorry bout that....but dont worry it will be on my website soon!      ; )

13 comments:

Jerseydevilfreak said...

Hello ppl! lets start a random conversation!

BLONDIE said...

hi!!!!!!!! this is blondie

Jerseydevilfreak said...

I LIKE PIE!!!!

Jerseydevilfreak said...

I LIKE PIE!!!!

Jerseydevilfreak said...

I AM EATING A PRETZAL!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

BLONDIE said...

u seem crazy jerseydevilfresh

BLONDIE said...

i mean freak!!!!! ooops im sorry thats why im callled blondie

Jerseydevilfreak said...

JERSEYDEVILFRESH? Now ur the crazy one.....

Jerseydevilfreak said...

AHHH!!! MY FISH IS TRYIN TO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLONDIE said...

how crazy r u

Jerseydevilfreak said...

So my killer cat zoom and my canibal fish star formed a pact to go after me and kill me! So my cat Zoom scratches me every chance he gets and my male betta fish is pretending he is a pirana. But one night they got into a fight(cuz zoom got really hungry) and zoom disbanded star. Now star is stilll eating me alive while zoom is spilt and doesnt know if he should be good or evil. Hmm....Interesting huh?


Ps.....MY CAT EATS FRENCH FRIES!!!

BLONDIE said...

wow what else happened

Jerseydevilfreak said...

Ok who wants me to post a pic of my evil fish?