Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Buddy of the year award!
2 comments:
Prettywolf825
said...
I loved the video! And.. sorry, the last time we were together. It seemed that you were on, "Brb," when I said, "I have to go see a movie,". So, that's why I left.
P.S. I went to go see CHIPWRECKED (Alvin and the Chipmunks).
2 comments:
I loved the video! And.. sorry, the last time we were together. It seemed that you were on, "Brb," when I said, "I have to go see a movie,". So, that's why I left.
P.S. I went to go see CHIPWRECKED (Alvin and the Chipmunks).
Cool!!!
Post a Comment