Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Friday, December 30, 2011
My Buddy of the year!!
I know its not New years yet but I have to post this!
Prettywolf825, You are a great friend on animal jam,
And always reads my blog!
You are supportive, And just plain kind!
So thats why your my Buddy of the year!
4 comments:
Prettywolf825
said...
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, when I get excited, I'm loud. But.. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, when I get excited, I'm loud. But.. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well congratz! What your favorite song?
NO TAYLOR SWIFT OR BIEBER!
I like lots of songs. :)
I like all songs by Skillet.
I like Three Days Grace.
I like some Katy Perry. Not much Katy Perry, though.
I like Nickelback.
I like Adam Lambert.
I like Hedley.
I like some Lady Gaga.
I like Not Strong Enough to Stay Away by Apocalyptica.
And I think that's it.
Sorry if most of these are not what you like...
*Smacks my own forhead*
Sorry, I forgot to add one more song:
Flawed Design
Post a Comment