Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
For Prettywolf825
This is 4 prettywolf825 !!!
6 comments:
Prettywolf825
said...
LOL! Very familiar sentences I have herd of before.
I was looking at your Favorites List on You Tube. I see you know that guy who made The Big Bouncing Inflatible Green Ball. My friend in real life showed me the videos made by him.
I know her on Animal Jam. Okay, so.. her brother and her share the same Animal Jam account. She is going to be famous on You Tube soon. Her username is:
wolves30127
She still doesn't have any videos yet, though. But she has a You Tube account. She has commented on videos before. If you want to see her channel, go to:
6 comments:
LOL! Very familiar sentences I have herd of before.
*Heard, not herd.
Sorry...
Quite some brothers...
@wikabog
I was looking at your Favorites List on You Tube. I see you know that guy who made The Big Bouncing Inflatible Green Ball. My friend in real life showed me the videos made by him.
I know her on Animal Jam. Okay, so.. her brother and her share the same Animal Jam account. She is going to be famous on You Tube soon. Her username is:
wolves30127
She still doesn't have any videos yet, though. But she has a You Tube account. She has commented on videos before. If you want to see her channel, go to:
youtube.com/wolves30127
Ok. I cant right now...Ima at a friends house
@wikabog
Okay.
Post a Comment