Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Art!!
Blaze looks pretty scared!
Sorry about the bad quality!! Its my characters as lions!!!Its not done!
I made up some characters. One of them is "Shadow Blaze". Another one is "Heart Snow". I made up a sister for Heart Snow and her sister's name is "Pink Rainbow". And the last one is "Blue Snow".
Pink Rainbow likes every color, but not that much on dark colors (Black, dark grey, grey, etc).
Blue Snow likes blue a lot. He has some white on him.
Shadow Blaze is.. well, he's black with fire pattern a little bit.
Snow Heart has a collar with a tag that is in the shape of a heart. The heart is pink. Most of her body is white and black.
P.S. When I become famous, you will get to see a video of Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, and Blue Snow. Oh, and I just made one more wolf. His name is "Brown Claw".
They don't look like your characters. Shadow Blaze must be the one that you're worried about because he sounds like Blaze. Shadow Blaze is more black, and Shadow Blaze has fire pattern on his mane. Don't worry.
and to prettywolf825........What are you going to do when jerseydevilfreak becomes famous???????????????????????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????????????? just wondering.... don't be taking no ideas or you heard what jerseydevilfreak said...... and i don't know what will happen with that.... it could go crazy like tornado and blaze!!!!!!!!! : )
10 comments:
Lol! That first drawing is funny! He's like:
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
@wikabog
I made up some characters.
One of them is "Shadow Blaze".
Another one is "Heart Snow".
I made up a sister for Heart Snow and her sister's name is "Pink Rainbow".
And the last one is "Blue Snow".
Pink Rainbow likes every color, but not that much on dark colors (Black, dark grey, grey, etc).
Blue Snow likes blue a lot. He has some white on him.
Shadow Blaze is.. well, he's black with fire pattern a little bit.
Snow Heart has a collar with a tag that is in the shape of a heart. The heart is pink. Most of her body is white and black.
All of the characters are wolves.
P.S. When I become famous, you will get to see a video of Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, and Blue Snow. Oh, and I just made one more wolf. His name is "Brown Claw".
Ok...But if they loo anything like m charries, Tornado hit u with da knife. And Blaze hit u with da crowbar!
@wikabog
They don't look like your characters.
Shadow Blaze must be the one that you're worried about because he sounds like Blaze. Shadow Blaze is more black, and Shadow Blaze has fire pattern on his mane. Don't worry.
One more thing: Is there any way that I can send pictures to you to make sure that you know what they look like before the video?
hey there's no bad quality about any of the drawings !!!!!! they r great!!!!
and to prettywolf825........What are you going to do when jerseydevilfreak becomes famous???????????????????????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????????????? just wondering.... don't be taking no ideas or you heard what jerseydevilfreak said...... and i don't know what will happen with that.... it could go crazy like tornado and blaze!!!!!!!!! : )
They don't look like any of wikabog's characters. For the last time. Please calm down.
Shadow Blaze: What's going on?
Not right now, Shadow Blaze.
Shadow Blaze: Oh, okay.
Sorry about that, guys. Shadow Blaze is just bored right now.
Shadow Blaze: One more thing: When are you going to be off the computer?
Fine I will be right there, Shadow Blaze. Just a second.
Okay, I have to go now, guys. If I don't get him satisfied, he's going to tear up the couch. Bye!!!
Shadow Blaze: Yay! I finally got onto Prettywolf825's laptop.
Heart Snow: What are you doing?
Shadow Blaze: Umm... Nothing. Nothing at-
Heart Snow: You shouldn't be commenting on the blog. And you're not even suppose to be on Prettywolf825's laptop!
Shadow Blaze: Okay! Okay! I will get off...
What is going on, guys? Why is my laptop on? Shadow Blaze... >:|
Shadow Blaze: Okay! I admit it! I got on it! Please don't kill me!
Why would I kill you? Anyway, sorry about that. I guess Shadow Blaze just wanted to try out the computer. Well.. bye!!!
Post a Comment