Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fun with perler beads!!

RANDOM KITTY!!

Scourge!! how tough!!

Meow to you too Iceberry!

Meh cat Zoom!!

SKYSTAR!!

River!! you look great!!!

Blaze!!Im glad you could join the fun!!!

8 comments:

Prettywolf825 said...

I remember dojng this type of art when I was in 1st or 2nd Grade. It was fun.

Prettywolf825 said...

*Doing, not dojng.

Sorry.

BLONDIE said...

its not just for 1st or 2nd graders prettywolf....... you have to understand how good of an artist jersydevilfreak is.....i think you should post some of your art....whatcha think??????

Prettywolf825 said...

I know it's not just for 1st and 2nd Grade. And I like all of wikabog's drawings. Now all the sudden sense I made these characters, it seems that you don't want me to be your friend anymore. Can we please calm down. :'(

Shadow Blaze: Prettywolf825-

What, Shadow Blaze..? *Sighs*

Shadow Blaze: Is everything going okay?

Yes, everything is going okay.

Shadow Blaze: Then, why do you look so sad?

I will talk to you later about it, Shadow Blaze.

Shadow Blaze: Okay, but can I stay in here?

Yes, you can stay in here.

Shadow Blaze: Okay.

Heart Snow: What's going on?

Long story, Heart Snow...

Heart Snow: Okay?

Shadow Blaze: Prettywolf825 is just sad right now because ever sense she made us up, everyone on this blog is kind of acting like they are against her now.

Heart Snow: Oh... *Looks down*

Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, and Desert Sunset: Okay, why is this happening again on this blog?

Guys-oh, fine. You guys can stay in here.

Pink Rainbow: I hope you feel fine soon, Prettywolf825... :(

Jerseydevilfreak said...

Ok if this is gonna be a big thing, I can start blocking ppl. BLONDIE, Really, I think she know its for ppl older than 1st graders.She was saying she did it when she was in 1st grade.ppl calm down. And no i dont hate u.
NO ONE IS AGAINST U EITHER!!

BLONDIE said...

No way im not against you prettywolf825...... you took that totally the wrong way....

Jerseydevilfreak said...

Wow, reading ancient Comments amuse me. :D

Jerseydevilfreak said...

Hey, Old Jersey? Yes, if you don't mind my asking, what is wrong with your Grammar? It took me a few tries to read whatever it is that you said. XD