Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Happy Bday Blaze!!!!
Happy Bday Blaze!!! And thanks to all meh friends at DoInk.com who helped me make this!!!
Blaze:OMG THANKS GUYS!!
6 comments:
Prettywolf825
said...
Too late to make something for Blaze now, guys... :(
Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, Desert Sunset, White Snow, and Black Fur: Oh, man... :'(
Oh, and one more thing: As you can see, I haver 2 new characters. They are the mom and dad of Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, and Desert Sunset. When I get a You Tube account, I'm going to do some videos of a story of all my characters (Such as Part 1, Part 2, whatever how many).
I know we could at least wish you a happy birthday, but we feel like we should give you more... You've been through a lot with fights. You probably got lots of scars. I wish I had more to give... :(
Anyway, happy birthday!!!
Do you know what's weird? Okay, your birthday is in January and mine is in Febuary. We're near by on months!!! :D
White Snow, and Black Fur: Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, and Desert Sunset's birthday is in May. May 1st.
6 comments:
Too late to make something for Blaze now, guys... :(
Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, Desert Sunset, White Snow, and Black Fur: Oh, man... :'(
Oh, and one more thing: As you can see, I haver 2 new characters. They are the mom and dad of Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, and Desert Sunset. When I get a You Tube account, I'm going to do some videos of a story of all my characters (Such as Part 1, Part 2, whatever how many).
Oh, just one more thing: I forgot to tell you which one is the mom and which one is the dad. Black Fur is the father. White Snow is the mom.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BLAZE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOY YOU!!!!!!!!!!
You could at least wish me a happy bday...
@Blaze
I know we could at least wish you a happy birthday, but we feel like we should give you more... You've been through a lot with fights. You probably got lots of scars. I wish I had more to give... :(
Anyway, happy birthday!!!
Do you know what's weird? Okay, your birthday is in January and mine is in Febuary. We're near by on months!!! :D
White Snow, and Black Fur: Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, and Desert Sunset's birthday is in May.
May 1st.
oh and that was supposed to say to you not toy you....... sorry
Post a Comment