Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Saturday, January 21, 2012
OMG 5 FOLLOWERS!!
The 5th follower!! YAY!!! Thanks to all of you guys you rock!
5 comments:
Prettywolf825
said...
5 followers? :D
I need to tell you something: I was on "wikabog's awesome Animal Jam blog!" and I saw a comment from Spino11 saying, "You made this on paint?! Wow, you are a talented drawer. Ever think of joining devianart? You'd be really good ^^," so.. I'm telling you here because I couldn't comment on that post on "wikabog's awesome Animal Jam blog!". It didn't have Name/URL and it didn't have Anonymous on it... I made all my characters with Devianart. :)
I don't have an account name on it. I just use it. :)
They have an easy costumising thing that I use. If you go on google.com and type in "how to make a wolf on the computer" and you will see one that says "Create A Wolf by -Kcoyote on devianart". THat's what I used for my characters.
5 comments:
5 followers? :D
I need to tell you something: I was on "wikabog's awesome Animal Jam blog!" and I saw a comment from Spino11 saying, "You made this on paint?! Wow, you are a talented drawer. Ever think of joining devianart? You'd be really good ^^," so.. I'm telling you here because I couldn't comment on that post on "wikabog's awesome Animal Jam blog!". It didn't have Name/URL and it didn't have Anonymous on it...
I made all my characters with Devianart. :)
What ur account name?
I don't have an account name on it. I just use it. :)
They have an easy costumising thing that I use. If you go on google.com and type in "how to make a wolf on the computer" and you will see one that says "Create A Wolf by -Kcoyote on devianart". THat's what I used for my characters.
-Prettywolf825
Herp Derp :D
Lawl!
Post a Comment