Saturday, January 7, 2012

New profile avatar

Ok so I have a new avatar for meh profile

Its SCOURGE!!!!
I drew it mehself

So....................................................................

If im commenting it will have that instead of the jerseydevil

8 comments:

Prettywolf825 said...

Hi! So-

Heart Snow: He's mine!

Desert Sunset: No! He's mine!

O.O

Heart Snow: Can't you see he's mine?!

Desert Sunset: Well, he's mine, though!

Really, guys? A fight for a boy at this time?

Heart Snow, and Desert Sunset: *Didn't here Prettywolf825 because is fighting over him*

Heart Snow: He's mine!

Desert Sunset: No, he's mine!

Heart Snow: *Growls and charges after Desert Sunset*

Desert Sunset: *Dodges and bites Heart Snow's tail*

Heart Snow: *Turns around fast and bites Desert Sunset's tail*

Heart Snow, and Desert Sunset: *Let's go of each others tail and circles*

Desert Sunset: *Shows teeth*

Heart Snow: *Shows teeth*

Anyway, as you can see.. Heart Snow and Desert Sunset are having a fight over a boy... I don't know which boy yet, though. Must be one of the boy characters I made up. Who are you guys fighting over?!

Heart Snow, and Desert Sunset: Shadow Blaze!

Shadow Blaze: *Lifts up head off of couch* Oh no! *Puts head back down and covers eyes*

O.O

Desert Sunset: *Scrachtes Heart Snow*

I better go get this under control. Oh, and by the way, Blue Snow is still sick, but he's feeling a little better. I have to go get this under control.. so.. bye!

BLONDIE said...

HI JERSYDEVILFREAK!!!!!!!! JUST WANTED TO STOP AND CHECK IN AND SAY WHATS UP!!!!! AND HI PRETTYWOLF825

Prettywolf825 said...

@BLONDIE

Hi back to you! :D

BLONDIE said...

how are your characters prettywolf??? Are they as crazy as jerseydevilfreaks??? ( Lets just ask do they try to kill each other with butcher knifes)

Prettywolf825 said...

@BLONDIE

I try to keep all dangerous things away from them. In fact, I have no Buchter Knifes in my house.

The weird thing is that Heart Snow and Desert Sunset are fighting over Shadow Blaze (As you saw with Heart Snow and Desert Sunset earlier, Shadow Blaze was not thrilled, but I see why Heart Snow and Desert Sunset are fighting over Shadow Blaze, not that I'm in love with him).

Heart Snow: He's mine!

Desert Sunset: For the last time, he's mine!

I thought I put you in seprit rooms?! I better go settle this again. Bye!

Prettywolf825 said...

Heart Snow: Excuse me, can I please talk to you for a minute?

Desert Sunset: Uh, huh, sure, you know you look kinda familiar

Heart Snow: Yeah, you do, too, but, umm, I just wanted to know do you know somebody named, you know his name

Desert Sunset: Oh, yeah, I know his name

Heart Snow: I just wanted to let you know he's mine

Desert Sunset: Huh, no, no, he's mine

Heart Snow: You need to give it up, had about enough
It's not hard to see the boy is mine

Desert Sunset: I'm sorry that you seem to be confused
He belongs to me, the boy is mine

Heart Snow: I think it's time we got this straight
Let's sit and talk face to face

Desert Sunset: There is no way you could mistake him for your man, are you insane?

Heart Snow: You see, I know that-

Didn't I put you in seprit rooms?! How do you get out of there?! And you're singing The Boy is Mine by Glee right now?! Well, the song does match what's going on right now. Go back to your rooms, okay.

Heart Snow, and Desert Sunset: Fine... *Looks at each other and has a mad face at each other and go to the rooms*

Some time I'm going have to let Shadow Blaze decide who he wants.

Shadow Blaze: *Gulps* I'm going outside to go to the garage! O.O *Runs*

Okay, Shadow Blaze is not that thrilled. I need advice how to get him settled down into this so Heart Snow and Desert Sunset will stop fighting! Do you guys have any advice?

BLONDIE said...

OH LORD PRETTYWOLF...IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR CHARACTERS CAN BE CRAZY SOMETIMES....

Prettywolf825 said...

@BLONDIE

Yes, just sometimes. They all have hard times sometimes.

Shadow Blaze is not that thrilled that Heart Snow and Desert Sunset are fighting over him...

He has never been dating girls before. It's true. Hard times.

Shadow Blaze: I'm not talking about it if you ask me during the comment!