Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Ok........
Ok since Prettywolf825 is makin her own character,Im here to tell her do not use any of my charcters personatlities either.K bye.
18 comments:
Prettywolf825
said...
I made one last character for awhile. My last character for awhile is "Desert Sunset". She lives in the desert. I better go get lunch for my characters because they can't open up the fridge. Bye!!!
I dont, But there is this little thing, Its called copyright. I dont hate you, but just dont copy anything on meh characters! Blaze:Meh turn 2 use da computer!!
Shadow Blaze: *Rushes into room and jumps on Prettywolf825* What are you doing?
Commenting...
Shadow Blaze: Oh, okay. I will leave the room.
Wait! You don't have to leave the room if you want.
Shadow Blaze: Okay!
So anyway, I need to finish my sentence I was saying before:
So I'm commenting on the blog on my laptop in my bed. I want to tell you a thing that happened earlier.
Earlier.. Brown Claw thought he heard rats in the garage, so he got his hammer. He didn't notice that he almost hit Shadow Blaze with the hammer because he didn't know Shadow Blaze was making the sound with his claws on the garage floor while he was walking. Luckly, Shadow Blaze dodged the hammer and grabbed it and took it away from Brown Claw. Brown Claw said, "Hey give me back my hammer! I need that to kill the rats!"
Shadow Blaze said, "There are no rats!"
Brown Claw said, "Then how do you explain that I heard claws from a rat scratching on the garage floor?"
Shadow Blaze said, "That was me. And you almost-"
Brown Claw said, "Almost what?!"
Shadow Blaze said, "You almost hit me with the hammer! My claws were making the sound on the floor while I was walking!"
Brown Claw said, "Oh... Now I feel dumbfounded."
Shadow Blaze said, "You are not dumbfounded."
And that's how it went. At least no one got hurt. Lol!
Okay, I have been having a meeting with all my characters (One at a time). So, sense I was doing one at a time, I asked them what their favorite songs were. So here they are:
I just woke up and I just noticed that today is my last day of Winter Break or whatever! Tomorrow I have to go back to school!!! AHH!!! I DON'T LIKE SCHOOL!!!
Okay, I had another meeting with my characters. I wanted to try for them to be all together at the same time so I did it. And here's how it went:
Me: Okay, guys! It's time for the meeting.
Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, and Desert Sunset: Okay!
Me: So... It's been a few days and I wanted to ask you guys what your favorite food is...
Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, and Desert Sunset: *Are all talking at the same time that Prettywolf825 can't understand them*
Me: One at a time! >:|
Shadow Blaze: Spicy, hot chicken!
Heart Snow: Deer.
Pink Rainbow: I think I like Dog Treats the best. :d
18 comments:
I made one last character for awhile. My last character for awhile is "Desert Sunset". She lives in the desert. I better go get lunch for my characters because they can't open up the fridge. Bye!!!
One more thing: Can we please calm down about my new characters? It is starting to seem like you hate me now.
I dont, But there is this little thing, Its called copyright. I dont hate you, but just dont copy anything on meh characters! Blaze:Meh turn 2 use da computer!!
You 2 need to just shutdup.
Jdevil dont hate ya k?
nether do i.
So just shudup bout it.
You 2 blondie person.
Okay, I'm back commenting on the blog in my-
Shadow Blaze: *Rushes into room and jumps on Prettywolf825* What are you doing?
Commenting...
Shadow Blaze: Oh, okay. I will leave the room.
Wait! You don't have to leave the room if you want.
Shadow Blaze: Okay!
So anyway, I need to finish my sentence I was saying before:
So I'm commenting on the blog on my laptop in my bed. I want to tell you a thing that happened earlier.
Earlier.. Brown Claw thought he heard rats in the garage, so he got his hammer. He didn't notice that he almost hit Shadow Blaze with the hammer because he didn't know Shadow Blaze was making the sound with his claws on the garage floor while he was walking. Luckly, Shadow Blaze dodged the hammer and grabbed it and took it away from Brown Claw.
Brown Claw said, "Hey give me back my hammer! I need that to kill the rats!"
Shadow Blaze said, "There are no rats!"
Brown Claw said, "Then how do you explain that I heard claws from a rat scratching on the garage floor?"
Shadow Blaze said, "That was me. And you almost-"
Brown Claw said, "Almost what?!"
Shadow Blaze said, "You almost hit me with the hammer! My claws were making the sound on the floor while I was walking!"
Brown Claw said, "Oh... Now I feel dumbfounded."
Shadow Blaze said, "You are not dumbfounded."
And that's how it went. At least no one got hurt. Lol!
HEY I'M JUST WATCHING OUT FOR MY PEEPS BLAZE SO...U SHUD UP!!!! hI JERSYDEVILFREAK AND ALSO PRETTYWOLF825
and prettywolf825 you took what i said wrong ok????
Like I said b4!
SHUD UP!!!
Okay, I have been having a meeting with all my characters (One at a time). So, sense I was doing one at a time, I asked them what their favorite songs were. So here they are:
Shadow Blaze: Know the Enemy by Green Day
Heart Snow: Bring me to Life by Evanescence
Pink Rainbow: Colors of the World by Kira Willey
Blue Snow: Never Too Late by Three Days Grace
Brown Claw: Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO
Desert Sunset: On the Floor by Jennifer Lopez
And that's all of their favorite songs.
CooL!!!
Ok I did that with my characters.
Blaze:Down the rabbit hole
Silvetser:Bones Shatter
tornado:Monster(how fitting)
River:Pick U up
Snake:Flawed Design
@wikabog
Cool! I know all those songs, too! :D
There might be more meetings (One at a time) with my characters to come.
I just woke up and I just noticed that today is my last day of Winter Break or whatever! Tomorrow I have to go back to school!!! AHH!!! I DON'T LIKE SCHOOL!!!
By the way, what's the point of homework, anyway? We do the work at school.
Okay, I have been looking at your cat (Zoom) and I started to think, "Wikabog's cat looks like mine a little."
Later, I dicided that I wanted to look at BLONDIE's blog. I ended up seeing the mascot of their store or whatever. That cat looks like mine, too!
I don't get this. DX
Okay, I had another meeting with my characters. I wanted to try for them to be all together at the same time so I did it. And here's how it went:
Me: Okay, guys! It's time for the meeting.
Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, and Desert Sunset: Okay!
Me: So... It's been a few days and I wanted to ask you guys what your favorite food is...
Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, and Desert Sunset: *Are all talking at the same time that Prettywolf825 can't understand them*
Me: One at a time! >:|
Shadow Blaze: Spicy, hot chicken!
Heart Snow: Deer.
Pink Rainbow: I think I like Dog Treats the best. :d
Blue Snow: Deer.
Brown Claw: Cheese Burgers! :d
Desert Sunset: Peppers.
And there you have it...
Oh, and by the way, see why I did one at a time the first time of a meeting (One at a time)?
hi again!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment