Saturday, February 25, 2012

Returning home.

Blaze Has returned. And defeated Midnight the wolf. But he seriously hurt!

Silvester: I know some medicine cat herbs, so I will try to help him. Then we can hear his story.

12 comments:

Prettywolf825 and my characters said...

He's back?! :D

All my characters, except Shadow Blaze and Desert Sunset: YAY!!! :D

Desert Sunset: *Looks around* Where's Shadow Blaze?

Shadow Blaze: *Wakes up, blinks eyes, lifts head* Did someone say my name? *Gets up, walks over*

Red Wind: There you are.

Shadow Blaze: What happened? *Looks at laptop* Whoa!

Ikr?

BLONDIE said...

THATS GOOD THAT HE'S BACK.....BUT HE LOOKS SERIOUSLY HURT....IS HE GOING TO BE OK

White Paw said...

Okay, I gotta admit that how he came back alive with scars, my legs were as bad as his scars when the deer attacked me. Luckly Black Fur saw me and killed the deer. That's when we first met.

Blaze said...

No White paw. Mine are worse. One of my scars is inches away from my bones. Wolves are worse than deer. Physco maniac wolves with teeth and claws sharper than Tornado's machetti are REALLY bad. And then traveling back here with them. Yeah its pretty painful.

@BLONDIE
Yes I should be fine, but it'll take a bit.

Prettywolf825 said...

I see, but it still hurt (not trying to start a fight or whatever).

Shadow Blaze and Black Fur: *Looks at Red Wind*

Red Wind: *Claws come out* Stop staring at me or I will put another mark on your eyes- BOTH OF YOU.

Prettywolf825: Sorry, he's over-tempered today.

Red Wind: *Looks at Prettywolf825 sharply* >.>

Lily Flower: Oh, come on, Red Wind. Be nice.

Red Wind: *Stares at Prettywolf825's cat* Baby Kitty never talks.

Prettywolf825: That's because she's not one of my characters, she's my pet cat.

Red Wind: *Ears prick* I HERE YOU IN THE CATNIP, MIDNIGHT MOON. >:|

Midnight Moon: *Ears go back and head goes down* Share?

(Red Wind had a bad time with the crickets last night, so he's cranky- he barely got any sleep)

BLONDIE said...

PRETTYWOLF...HOW OLD WAS YOUR KITTEN

Prettywolf825 said...

@BLONDIE

I forget. But she was just a kitten. I got her from my friend's grandma's house next door (when I was 6 or 8- idk).

BLONDIE said...

AWWW...IM SORRY PRETTYWOLF.....I KNOW ITS HARD BUT IT WILL GET BETTER....

Broken said...

Oh my.

Blaaaaaaazzzeeeeee.

YOU BETTAH NOT DIE.

Broken said...

BLAAAAAAZZZZEEE

YOU BETTER NOW DIE

maximumriderules said...

Oh no! I hope blaze is okay!
Leafkit: I've been leaning about herbs! maybe I can help?
Meadowkit:Ha! You'd just make him worse!
Leafkit: I'd do better than you!!!!!
STOP IT, BOTH OF YOU!

maximumriderules said...

How did you kill the wolf?