I think 7 charries is enough charries for me, especially for these reasons:
1) I have like, 50 warriors characters for Warriors a new destiny...So I dont need any furry charries
2)Characters, their hard to keep track of. You have to be careful not to favorite one, and use all of them fairly.
3)Names. Unique names.
4) Designs.
5)I may make another charrie sometime, I may not.
:D
4 comments:
I have LOTS of characters.
Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, Desert Sunset, Black Fur, White Paw, Ash Cloud, Red Wind, Lily Flower, Midnight Moon, Pepper, Salt, Sugar, Random Paw, Sparkle Star, Fire Ash, Golden Soul, Red Wing.
I think that's all of my characters. That's 20 characters! XD
And I have....
Silentstar
Blueclaw
Firetail
Grassfoot
Branchface
Lionear
Tigerpelt
Graypelt
Snowtail
Whitethunder
Sunstorm
Brownclaw
Goldenpaw
Redkit
Greenkit
Deathstar
Boneface
Bloodclaw
Leaffeather
Bonytail
Spiritfoot
Mistyclaw
Grayflower
Mudfoot
Fishtail
Treetail
Strongpaw
Greenpaw
Whiteclaw
Graytail
Darkfoot
Greentail
Crookedtooth
Sharpeyes
Oneclaw
Goldenheart
Vinetail
Leafpelt
Barkfoot
Whitewhisker
Grayfoot
Treepaw
Snowpaw
Lakepaw
Tornpaw
Mistkit
Blackkit
Bluekit
Skystar
Hawkfoot
Iceberry
Pantherheart
Treeclaw
Lionfoot
Featherear
Mumbleleaf
Whitetail
Greeneye
Frostpaw
Lionpaw
Bluepaw
Snakepaw
Colorkit
Birdkit
Darkkit
Waterkit
Spearkit
holy moly!!!!!! you guys have alot of characters!!!! especially YOU jerseydevil!!!
oh and el lobo wants his el gato!!!!
Post a Comment