Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Yellowfang:I need a doctor
5 comments:
Prettywolf825, Red Wind and Red Wing
said...
I know that song- IT'S SO TOUCHING!
Red Wind: Why did you make a bird that has the name that sounds like mine?
5 comments:
I know that song- IT'S SO TOUCHING!
Red Wind: Why did you make a bird that has the name that sounds like mine?
That's Red Win(g).
Red Wind: >.> *Looks at bird*
Red Wing and Red Wind: >.> <.<
wow....that was cool...i know that song too...
.........................................
Mary did you tell the teacher like I asked you to?
yes
Post a Comment