Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Today..
Is
My
Bro's
Birthday
So, Happy Bday!
LALALALALLALALALALALALALALAL
Im thinking about chaniging the blog's look a bit...HEHEHHEHEH
4 comments:
Prettywolf825
said...
Not trying to get off topic, but how do you re-use an animation on DoInk and change it a little?
4 comments:
Not trying to get off topic, but how do you re-use an animation on DoInk and change it a little?
P.S. I wish your brother a "Happy B-Day!" :D
You cant change it. You can only reuse if its a prop in compistion mode.
cool blog look
Post a Comment