Sunday, May 27, 2012

Adam lambert concert and news

Hi guys! So last night I went to sixflags!And I saw Adam lambert there!my pc is broke,but as soon as I get it back,I promise I will put the video on here! Anyways, I'm gonnna add a poll when I get my pc back.I will also do an album cover with Blaze. Until then, why don't you try to guess the album? Here are the choices:


They are ALL by Adam lambert:
For your entertainment
No boundaries
Take one
Glam nation live
Acoustic live!
Trespassing

Look then up if you don't know what they look like :D

Tell me what you think in the comments!

3 comments:

maximumriderules said...

HEHE... I already know...

BLONDIE said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R U KIDDING ME????????????????????????????? I LOVE ADAM LAMBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY I GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH THE CAPS AGAIN.....oops!!!! x)

Raichu said...

Hey, this is random but kinda important, I'M GETTING A TOY RAICHU FOR MY BIRTHDAY! OMG I'M SO EXITED! AND I'M GETTING A PURE WHITE CAT WITH BLUE EYES! Sorry for getting so exited, my b-day is months away.

-BigGoldfish101