Sunday, May 20, 2012

Blaze's Miracle

                                           Remember my FND entry?! Well I sure hope so! No really...I just posted it today...XD Anyways, this is Blaze as a kit, after Midnight the wolf attacked him :C (Or should I say "Midnight the JERK.") Ahem, anyways! This is a speedpaint of him!

It took me ATLEAST 2 hours. I dont own the songs, Im just a fan :)

Hope you enjoy! :D

7 comments:

BLONDIE said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW JERSEYDEVIL......THAT WAS AMAZING!!!! yOU R SO TALENTED........

BLONDIE said...

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS THING AGAIN...I'M WORKIN ON IT.....: )

maximumriderules said...

Nobody has been on the roleplay blog in forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerseydevilfreak said...

@mary
I can't update it now,srry.

Meh pc is a butt and it needs 2 b repaired.

I can't even type dat wellso ImA not going to do anything srry :)

Prettywolf825 said...

How do you erase the red like that only and how do you get the eraser that big?

Jerseydevilfreak said...

@Prettywolf825

Mwhahaha

My secret>:D
LolXD

Prettywolf825 said...

?