Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Friday, May 4, 2012
*Sigh...*
Remember my fish Star? The Red,White, & Blue betta fish?
He's dead :'C
I know this sounds stupid, but I'm sad that he's gone.
I know how it feels, Jersey. I had a angelfish when I was 10 or 9, she fell in love with other angelfish, not staying with the same angelfish, when he died she found a new angel fish. Her death reason was unknown.
4 comments:
awwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sorry jerseydevil.........
OH NO! Poor Star. He was fat, but I'll miss him.
I know..:,C We think we over fed him and...
His stomach exploded. And all of his acids poisoned him D':
He was dying the night before too....
I know how it feels, Jersey. I had a angelfish when I was 10 or 9, she fell in love with other angelfish, not staying with the same angelfish, when he died she found a new angel fish. Her death reason was unknown.
~BigGoldfish101~ (Now Raichu)
Post a Comment