Anything different..?
Blaze: I think so.. its on the tip of my tounge...
Silvester: I cant put my nose on it....
Blood: Whoa...Im standing on a blog...
Snake: NOM NOM NO- whut?
Tornado: HERE COMES THE SUN DO DO DO DO!!
Blaze: THATS IT!
River: WHAT!?
Blaze: The background...?
Me: No you idiots! The BLOG HAS A NEW NAME! And has been REDESIGNED!!
Everyone:Yay!
Yep, its true. I changed the blog's style, but the URL will stay. Hope ya enjoy!!
2 comments:
Hi where did your characters come from? What's their past and what do you have in store for them in the future? El Lobo's inquiring mind wants to know
@BLONDIE
Silvester & Blaze are brothers, that came from the same home. As you know, Blaze was attacked by a wolf when he was a kit. Silvester didn't change his name when he ran away from home with Blaze, although Blaze changed his name from Poofy to Blaze. Snake was bullied alot, and hated being inside alot. Tornado, was bullied also, and got attacked by a badger. River was born a wild cat.
Blood, was a clan cat.
I plan on making a series that has to do with them and Sixflags..and that ALL I could possibly tell you. :D
Post a Comment