Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I like Three Days Grace

No really? I had no idea! Hurrrhurrr.
No,but seriously.
Its become a problem.
I know WAAY too much about the band members...

~The Band members full names are:
Adam Wade Gontier
Brad Jerfferson Walst
Neil Christopher Sanderson
Barry James Stock
~They have been together since 1992,and created the band when they were in 9th grade. (About 14 years old.)
~Adam's favorite song to play onstage is "Home," from their first album,self-entitled "Three Days Grace."
~Three Days Grace was most popular in 2006,with their second album,"One-X."This was a huge time for the band,especially Adam,who was at a rehabilitation center for OxyContin and alcholism. At that time,he wrote songs like "Animal I have Become," "Riot," "Pain," and "Never too Late." In 2007,"Behind the Pain," came out,telling about Adam's journey through addiction.He is still sober today. :D
~Adam is married to Naomi Faith Brewer,and has been since May of 2004. He has no children,but he has a goddaughter named Roo,and dog named Mabel.He is so close to Mabel,that he refers to her as his "first born."
~Adam's favorite drink is Dr.Pepper,and beverage is coffee.
~Adam's favorite color is black.
~Adam's favorite sport is hockey.
~Adam's favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate.
~Three Days Grace started out as "Groundswell," but was later changed to Three Days Grace.
~The band pefers vampires over werewolves,as said in a Halloween interview. "Vampires are better,werewolves are hairy!"~Neil
   "In our new song Break,the lyrics are:At night I feel like a vampire. If that were:At night I feel like a werewolve...."
   "You'd be cooler."
    "Eeww man." XD~Adam and Brad
~They do NOT like apples,or at least on Halloween.
   "I dunno who's putting razor blades in apples out there,but that was always the big thing. DON'T EAT APPLES." ~Neil 

     ...And I even know more than that...

But I'm not going to spam you,because that'd be rude. ^^

Wait a minute...

Too late. XD

No comments: