Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Is it just me?
...Or do I REALLY need to change the blog description...? I changed the blog name ages ago...XD
Eh,oh well. XD I do it later,once I can think of a good description...
We're hopeless,there is NO way to describe this blog. XD
2 comments:
Prettywolf825
said...
I got nothing. It looks great to me but it's your opinion that matters for YOUR blog.
2 comments:
I got nothing. It looks great to me but it's your opinion that matters for YOUR blog.
I know this doesn't go with the topic but is anyone going to answer me on Warriors: A New Destiny?
Post a Comment