NYAMEH FRIENDS.
Welp,I'm kinda bored right now.
Sooo....I decided to blog,since I don't feel like drawing,and none of my fellow deviants seem to have time to chat at the moment.
SOOO. I guess I can just talk about random stuff,right?n PLUS I'M HYPER MY FELLOW NYAMEHHHHHHSSSSSSSS.
How about an artist rant? YEAH!
Alright,so I'm going to sound very stupid right now. And that's ok. Because I am.
Alright. So one day,someone very stupid went on DoInk.com,and said "HEY I SHULD DRAW DA BREAKING BENJAMIN LOGO." SO that very stupid person found a step-by-step tutorial online,and it took 3 HOURS TO TRY TO MAKE IT GAHHHH. But then,Jersey realized this tutorial was meant for paper. And the story of the 5 hours in my life I'll never get back. X.X
I'm not exaggerating,either. It's funny though,because the Three Days grace logo took 2 hours at the most. Lol XD.
Anyways,Blogger is being annoying right now. Anyone else having weird nyameh glitches? I mean,yesterday I wasn't following any blogs,and today I have no pageviews. XD
Ahh crap I just spilled soda all over myself. X.X
Anyways. I'm going to start spamming you with posts. >:D
1 comment:
AAAAAhhhhhhh!!!!! that happened to me!!! The other day all my page views got deleted, and they started over!!!!! hheeeellllpppppp!!!!!! MMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!
Post a Comment