Sunday, October 14, 2012

Nyameh...

Yes,that is a real word. IT'S JERSEY LANGUAGE DARN IT.

Anyways,I decided to give you some updates,since I haven't "blogged" in awhile.
Mmkay,first of all,Three Days grace. I'm obsessed with them.OBSESSED.NYAMEH.
Especially with Adam. <3 DUN'T EAT THE APPLES NYAMEEEHH. (Don't ask,it was in an interview. They got on the discussion of Halloween,and apples. XD) ANYWAYS.I was watching them Live in Toronto on YouTube,and DEY BE AMAZING. They were singing the song "The High Road." EPICCCCCCCCCCCC.

WHY IN THE WORLD CAN'T I DRAW HAPPY AND CUTE DRAWINGS AND THEY ALL COME OUT EITHER SERIOUS AND GOREY?!
Really though its been quite and issue for me lately. I mean,I have drawings titled this:
Trespass's Time of Dying
Sollunar's Crawl
Trespass's Unbreakable Heart
You left me here like a...(Chalk Outline)
AnOnYmOuS
Love Pull me Down...(Hate Lift me Up)
~Lets Start a Riot~
Wade's Comatose
This House is not a HOME
No Matter How hard I try...
Dear Agony(PMV Chorus)
It's Never Too Late...
Trespass Will not Bow
I F O U N D W H A T L I E S B E N E A T H
How to save a life(Boomer)
L I G H T S  O U T(Blood Warning)
H O P E L E S S

And then for happy and fun drawings,I have this:
You Panhead...(Skillet Rules!)
Trespass's Plan
And that's about it. Then I have some that are in between,being either fanart,references,or art trades and requests. NYAMEH I DUN'T GET IT. Here,how about a few visual examples:

Example No.1:AnOnYmOuS. I'm happy with the result,but like I sai above,it's wicked serious. There is no element of fun,and it contains blood.

Example No.2:Trespass's Time of Dying. It contains blood and violence,and WHY DO I KEEP KILLING MY CHARACTERS?!?!

Example No.3:You Panhead...(Skillet Rules!)I really don't know WHY I hade this,I'm not even that much of a Skillet fan.XD Oh well,I still liek it :D

Example No.4:Trespass's plan.As previously featured on the blog,it's cute and has a fun story to go with it.




 
SEE!? GAAHH. And why do I ONLY draw to Breaking Ben and Three Days Grace!? I mean,it's not baaad thing,but still!FJOJEOIJDDJOJFPIEJW.
ANYWAYS. I'm going to be trying...some new things. :D Meaning,I'm going to try new things in art. Starting off,I'm making something like I did for Trespass's Time of Dying." Except it'll be digital. I'll probably start it soon,YOU KNOW AFTER I'M DONE WITH ALL THE THREE DAYS GRACE FANART.<3

 AND THERE WON'T BE ANY BLOOD IN THE DRAWING,JUST RED KOOLAID.
OhwhoamIkiddingitsgonnabeoneofthemostgoreythingsIveevermade.andalsoitsgonnabeaHalloween
drawingingsowatchoutforthat>:3

AND I ALSO HAVE A RANT.Ok,well it's not a rant,but whatever.WHY DO I STINK SO BAD AT LYRICS IUDFHEIWU. MY FRIEND MAXRIDE KNOWS HOW BAD I AM AND SHE'S PROBABLY LAUGHING AT MY STUPIDITY RIGHT NOW GAHH.
And it's pretty bad too. "You're the death of Linda Skyes?" (No offense if there is anyone with that name,but that's what my ears heard. XD GREAT NOW I'M GONNA GET A THOUSAND LINDA SKYES STARTING A RIOT AGAINST ME GAHH.)
I am terribly sorry if Three Days Grace or Breaking Benjamin ever read this. But I fail. NO I'M NOT GIVING YOU EXAMPLES STALKERS. XD

Also,I'm debating whether to make an AMV or not. A FULL AMV too,not just the chorus. But you see,I'm lazy,DoInk is gone,I'm not used to ToonBoom yet,and I has no motivation. XD *Sigh* I miss DoInk. I have the IPhone app,but it's not the same. Everyone is gone,except for a few. MEEHH WHY DOINK WHHHYYYY.

Welp. I guess that's all for now. :P NYAMEH!

3 comments:

Maximumriderules said...

I'm guessing you were bored?

Jerseydevilfreak said...

Yeah,just a little bit. XD

I has stuff to show you,and tell chu tomorrow,mmkay? It has to do with Three Days Grace and the epicness glowing off of them :'D

Sirius Alnitak said...

I use *le toon boom* too. ISH HARD TO USE. I only use it as a way to animate Photoshop drawings anyway... Meh.