Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Saturday, November 3, 2012
I LOVE Three Days Grace
...Because I now have every one of their albums....
And.
They.
Are.
AMAZING!:D
7 comments:
Prettywolf825
said...
I love to listen to Three Days Grace too. Btw, I'm commenting with my Wii Internet. XD
7 comments:
I love to listen to Three Days Grace too. Btw, I'm commenting with my Wii Internet. XD
@Prettywolf825
Agreed. Three Days Grace ROCKS.
And,lol! XD
I'm just happy to see you comment again! :D
I wasn't kidding about the Wii. :D
But this time I'm using my computer.
@Prettywolf825
I believed you! XD
Like I said,I'm just glad you're able to comment again! :D
Hey,do you still play AJ? :D
I don't really play AJ anymore. I barely go on there.
@Prettywolf825
Same here! It's gotten to be really boring,and I'd rather be animating! XD
It stinks now that DoInk doesn't work for the computer now. I don't have an iPhone, iPod, or iPad!!! D:
Post a Comment