Monday, November 12, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS DANG IT.

Lol not.
Don't you love the fact that I was just ranting about Christmas,now I have a title about it?
*Ahem* That's because I'm just a cool nyameh.
Err...anyways!
I WILL be changing the blog's appearance soon,though.
But don't worry,not 'til after Thanksgiving.
Why was I making this post again...?
Oh, yeah!
On Thanksgiving I'm returning something to you,that you haven't seen in awhile...
And this little something,is called....
Ask Blaze.
Yep,he's back!
But this time,he's stuck with someone else,to "help" answer his questions...
"Ask Blaze! Hosted by Silvester,assisted by Snake."
Yeah...
Anywho...
Your question may be answered in a few ways...
1.Blaze and Snake will reply to you in the comments section.
2.You may be lucky enough to get into a small comic,answering all your questioning needs. :)
3.If I really love your comment, you may have an animation made! (Very unlikey,trolol)
I'm going to TRY to get each of your comments into a comic.
TRY.
Welp. Don't worry about it until then. But you could think of some awesome questions...>:3
Back to my drawing. :D~

No comments: