Sunday, November 11, 2012

WHAT.THE CRAP.

Welp,while I'm taking a break on my very "interesting" essay, I decided I might as well go on a rant.
Soo...
Is it just me, or are there ALREADY CHRISTMAS COMMERCIALS ON TV!?
C'mon,it's not even Thanksgiving yet!
I've already seen the Hersey Kisses "bells" commericial, along with some clothing stores.
Oh,that's not all.
I went to the store today, hoping to get some leftover Halloween candy.
But no.
There's CHRISTMAS candy out already,no Halloween what so ever.
WHAT.THE.CRAP!?
Seriously,the holidays are being pushed sooner and sooner, each year...
I swear,next year there going to start talking about Christmas right after New Years! >XD
Anyways,since apparently the holidays are coming up, I'm going to start using red and green text.
AND YES I'LL ACTUALLY REMEMBER THIS YEAR.
Yeah,lol. If you don't already know, I tried that last year...
But after like, 2 posts I forgot. XD
Anywhooo....
Welp,I'd better get started on my Thanksgiving drawing. :D Woot.

No comments: