Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Thursday, November 15, 2012
They said Never too Late...
Three Days Grace said Never too Late...
Then Justin Beiber came along and said Never say Never[Too Late]...
He's trying to kill us all....XO
That..
Evil...
NYAMEH.
And out of my opinion, I like Justin Bieber's songs. My opinion, NOT YOURS.
Warning: This wasn't suppose to be an offensive comment. I was sharing my opinion. Do not judge me, I like a lot of singers and bands (including many other famous people out there).
Okay, now I think I'm on out rage. This comment is going on forever so... BYE!!! Kittens: :3 (I get bored)
@Prettywolf825 Welp,you kinda failed at making it unoffensive. :P Most people don't write in capitals "NOTYOURS" without it being offensive to a certain point. Mmkay,to say it simple,this is my blog,where I post what I want to post,and my opinions. I'm sorry,but Justin Beiber is...what's the word...OVERRATED. I'm sorry,but your comment annoys me. ALOT. I can't go ANYWHERE,without hearing at least one person saying that they like 1D or JB. It's annoying,so please stop.
"Worn out and faded The weakness starts to show They've created the generation That we know Washed up and hated The system moves to slow They give us answers To questions they don't even know..."
5 comments:
LOL
TEEHEE
And out of my opinion, I like Justin Bieber's songs. My opinion, NOT YOURS.
Warning: This wasn't suppose to be an offensive comment. I was sharing my opinion. Do not judge me, I like a lot of singers and bands (including many other famous people out there).
Okay, now I think I'm on out rage. This comment is going on forever so... BYE!!! Kittens: :3 (I get bored)
@Prettywolf825
Welp,you kinda failed at making it unoffensive. :P Most people don't write in capitals "NOTYOURS" without it being offensive to a certain point. Mmkay,to say it simple,this is my blog,where I post what I want to post,and my opinions.
I'm sorry,but Justin Beiber is...what's the word...OVERRATED. I'm sorry,but your comment annoys me. ALOT. I can't go ANYWHERE,without hearing at least one person saying that they like 1D or JB. It's annoying,so please stop.
"Worn out and faded
The weakness starts to show
They've created the generation
That we know
Washed up and hated
The system moves to slow
They give us answers
To questions they don't even know..."
I get crazy a lot. Sorry.
@Prettywolf825
It's fine. :3
I'm always crazy,so it's all good. XD
Post a Comment