Friday, February 8, 2013

It's Never Too Late...?



    I'm pretty positive that you guys have all noticed my sudden absence from the blog,ever since the day I heard about Adams' leave from Three Days Grace.
I'm also positive that you've all kinda figured out why I left,because Adam left.
Well,as much as I hate to admit it,you're absolutely right. I left because of the split.
First off,I know it sounds odd that I left because of another persons'-a person I don't even know personally-actions.I guess my reasoning behind my possibly foolish action was merely,I was devastated. Lost. Confused. How would you feel,knowing that one of the very few things in this world that you held so dearly in your heart was gone?Split in two. Shattered. You have to take it into my account,then maybe you start to understand how hopeless I felt,hearing the huge letdown.
   I sincerely apologize for not posting on here as well. It was a tad bit immature of me, but I was doing what I thought was right,which is the most important thing. I have no idea when things will start to truly lighten up,so I also have no idea when I'll post again,or how frequently my posts will come. Again,I am honestly sorry for all of this,but I think it's the right thing to do. The last thing I want is for you guys to get caught up in this mess as well. I don't know what will happen next,or when Adam will pop up again,so for now,we can only hope. :')
        Hope to start posting frequently again soon! :)
 ~Jersey



This is a tribute drawing,completely dedicated to Adam. It has something from each of the bands' four albums,and a set of lyrics from each as well. Thank you Adam,we love you! :')
Three Days Grace-Three dark figures at the botton,under the hill. The figures were on the first album cover,and the hill in the first music video,"I Hate Everything About You." The lyrics are from the song "Home."
One-X-Standin on top of the hill,represnet the second album Three Days Grace wrote. The checks and "X's" are shown in the shadow,along with lyrics to "Never too Late." The dark sky represents Adam's depression around the time.
Life Starts Now-The birds on the front of the Life starts Now album cover are shown here,and the sky is brighter,represnting one thing-Adam is free of his depression. Lyrics from Life Starts Now are rotaing with the birds.
Transit of Venus-The last album before the end. Venus crossing the sun is depicted here,and the Three Days Grace "claw logo" is surrounding the sun. Lyrics from the High Road are here,because Adam DID take the low road in the band,and DID take the High Road out...
The sides of the drawing show lyrics to the High Road as well. :)
Once again,we love you Adam! :'D

2 comments:

♥FuzzyMushroom said...

Awww sorry about Adam. :( I honestly know nothing about the band, but it must be hard for you.

Jerseydevilfreak said...

@FuzzyMushroom
Harder than you could imagine.D': Thank you for caring;and lets hope things get better soon! ♥