Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^ Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Thursday, May 23, 2013
[Let's pretend that there's a creative title entered here.]
Now, I'm actually starting to feel sympathy--Multiple times I've stated I would start posting more often, daily if possible, and multiple times I've failed at doing so.
Whoops. XD
I guess as a reason for my many failures, is bordem. Most specifically, I've got nothing to speak of anymore. Not now, at least. I go back at look upon my old posts and wonder,: "How did I post so frequently?" Though most of them were completely pointless, and often featuring one of my lazily done--*Cough*--Animations. Still, I wonder.
So, I'm hoping to bring those times back, I'm seriously going to try my hardest to post often. I've not a clue what I'll post exactly, but it'll be better than my activity now--Nothing. XD The only difference here will be that the subject of the posts will be different, and I'll actually use English when I type. XD At the same time as I astonish over the frequency of my old posts, I sit in awe wondering,: What language was I speaking? XD
In much shorter terms for those who believe in the "TL;DR" theory, I'll hopefully start posting more frequently very soon. ^.^
Until then;
--Jersey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just realized something. You drew the background pic, what, a few months ago? You've improved since then. That's scary.
Post a Comment