I had recently featured the song "The Thespian" by Alesana in one of my newest drawings, also titled "The Thespian;" Password staying as the main focus. In the process of drawing, I did as I normally and most often do, I used the song as a reference and inspiration. But calling you Deviants to my blog due to this reason now, I also used apicture reference as far as expressions go.
In the midst of the music video for "The Thespian," I found a half-second shot of Shawn Milke; The Artist, using quite the darastic facial appearance, one in which I thought displayed insanity and despair both; Password's life.
Here's the pictures put next to each other. Compare them, why don't you? :
| Here's the reference... |
![]() |
| ...And here's the actualy drawing! :D Did you see the similarites? I hope you enjoy! ^.^ |

No comments:
Post a Comment