Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Alesana's Mythbusters!


Woah, Jersey!? Is that three Posts in one day?  How did you manage to do that!?
You see my friend, I am just bluntly a dedicated and devoted Blogger. Occasionally. :I
Alrighty; not that we're past that awkward moment which takes place in nearly every post I make where I start talking to myself, I'd like to draw your attention the Video which I conveniently placed above! ^.^ It is extremely difficult even attempting to explain the Plotline of this Video, but I can the supply the fact that this is Alesana; This took place during the making of their second studio-album, and is apparently what they do in their free time. XD
Okay, I'm done. *Flies Away.*

1 comment:

Prettywolf825 said...

Hi! Sorry that it has been a long time since I have been on your blog. I have been trying to catch up on some stuff online today.

PS: I still have not come up with a way to post videos on youtube since doink quit the online animation. Any suggestions?