Okay, first I believe that an Update is in order, before we can rightly continue in what will conclude as a maddening Rant.: At last, I summoned the courage to visit the official Hyperonics Website and Download HyperCam 2, without even the slightest alert from my dear trusted Sophos, and the overall Installation process appeared to complete rather swiftly and apparently smoothly. Or so I thought.
In an honorable celebration of conquering that ridiculous fear of Downloading Software at any location on the Internet, I figured that I might as well record a Speedpaint of an idea I've held in the corners of my mind for quite some time now, featuring the song "What Goes Around," a cover sung by Alesana. To my dismay, this was not exactly the quality I had hoped for. Here, why don't you take a look for yourself?:
RAA.
RAAA.
RAAAA.
No! This my friend, is not what I call a "valuable" or "quality" Video! HyperFool cannot even capture the Shading to its' fullest, and whenever it does find a trace of the darker shades, they appear as an unattractive grainy texture. This is not acceptable, especially for a Video in "HD."
Let's not forget this special word.: Widescreen. Yes, Widescreen. Why in the world is my Speedpaint in Widescreen!?
Okay, I am completely willing to admit that I've always been irritated with my Videos and the sizing of the cropped Area, but now that I see the effect of this, I can't help but to strongly dislike the Setup. In fact, I could even go as far as saying that I hate the Widescreen concept. D:
Oh, oh! Oh! That is not all that I managed to dig-up on HyperCam! I have this strange suspicion that HyperCam may ultimately be the cause of that surprise case of unresolvable Adware I had gotten at an earlier date! How can I rightly make such accusations? HyperCam happens to be involved or connected with the Incredibar Toolbar, a Browser Hijacker that is extremely difficult to remove. Un-coincidentally, Incredibar is also associated with CouponDropDown, which is the less than wonderful sponsor behind the wretched Ads.
Might I add, Incredibar can be added to the endless list of Applications Norton did not detect, ranking with "ShopAtHome," "CouponDropDown," "Stij," "Keyloggers" and plenty other vile creations that even I hadn't found for myself. Ooh, we cannot forget what Norton did detect, such as the multiple Trojans, and the infamous Backdoor: Both of which the Software failed to rid my Files of.
Jersey! Stop that! You starting to blame No-
Great work, Norton! You gave me the label of Fear of Computer Viruses, nearly destroyed my entire Computer as a whole system, allowed a Hacker to peer into my Files at whatever time they pleased, and even ruined my stellar Birthday-Streak! D:
Jersey! We're supposed to be talking about HyperC-
Hey, speaking of Birthdays, I do have an announcement which has absolutely nothing to do with HyperCam or this Rant whatsoever, but that is okay! :) Shawn Milke, the Lead-Singer of Alesana has his own Birthday coming up on October 13th, and even though it is quite some time until then, I would like to assure you ahead of time that I will be creating a Drawing in honor of him, moderately due to my idiocy in forgetting Dennis and Shane's Birthday, though as you know, that is an entirely alternate story. ^^U
Jersey! Ffff!
Hah, October 13th, eh? I wonder how it'd be to have Birthday in October, the spookiest Month of the Year, on the 13th, the supposedly unluckiest number, on a Friday, or "Friday the 13th?" Haha, thankfully for him, his Birthday falls two days after that Friday, and lands on Sunday. My Birthday on the other hand, takes place two weeks before Shawn's on Friday the Fourth, in the case any of you happened to wonder. ^.^
Continuing to walk back onto track, the moral of this story is that Programs can get on my nerves rather easily, and I don't exactly favor Norton and its' "cause" of detecting 25 Percent of Viruses, and deleting none of them.
And Shawn Milke's Birthday is on October 13th.
The End.
Wow, I literally had you read that entire, pointless Rant for an unfocused and senseless conclusion. To make this slightly worthwhile, I strongly recommend you watch this Video. I understand that I've shared it with each of you already, but I can't help but to laugh each time I watch it. XD
Go!:
-Jersey
1 comment:
ALESANA MYTHBUSTERS
Post a Comment