Sunday, August 18, 2013

"Quick, give me a Letter!"

Recently, I had asked my buddy Emlo to swiftly send me a Letter that I could use to help relief my block in inspiration. I would promptly select a Musician with that beginning Letter, then ask them to select a number between One and however many Albums they had produced. I'd take that Record-number, and request them to once more pick a number between One and however many Songs were featured on that Record. After doing those steps, the final number they choose is the Song that the Drawing in the works shall be based from. Of course, as we all have learned in one way or another, Emlo isn't exactly normal when it comes such inquires, and instead of Replying with a singular Letter, she instead sent me this.:

Dear Jersey,
You are an amazing Artist and an even better friend.
Yours Truly,
Emlo.
 
 
I have an interesting bunch of friends. XD
 
-Jersey

1 comment: