Saturday, August 17, 2013

Song Feature of the Day: "In Her Tomb By the Sounding Sea."

Okay, before any of you Readers jump to conclusions caused by the rather deceiving Title, I am going to make this clear.: No! No, this will most definitely not become a new Daily Segment featured on the Blog, for multiple reasons, one of them being the fact I am me! Me, as in the uncommitted Artist who can't even stay focused in creating a "Feature Song of The Month," or even Year for that matter! How in any way possible do you Readers expect me to remember and create a daily Post with a selection of my often narrow-minded Genre of Music!? How? Just-Wait, were was I again? Oh yes, the Song itself, heh.


 
This my friends, is "In Her Tomb By the Sounding Sea," written and preformed by the musical talents of Alesana. It happens to be the Tenth Chapter in the mysterious story of "The Emptiness," and as the rest of the amazing Album is, heavily inspired by the infamous Poet, Edgar Allan Poe.
  • "In Her Tomb By the Sounding Sea" is not merely an extremely lengthy Title with no meaning to it in the slightest, but is also  the last words that Edgar Allan Poe had ever imprinted onto paper, in his final poem, "Annabel." "Annabel" is also the main inspiration behind the Album, for one of the Protagonists in the story is named "Annabel."
  • I know that you're wondering.: "Jersey, why in the world are you sharing this with us?" Hah, of course I could give you an acceptable answer as of why, but in times' sake, I'd rather merely leave it at: 'Cause I can. Now that we're done with that, I shall sit quietly and wait for your reactions. XD
-Jersey
 
(Expect I Rant sometime in the future, HyperCam is beginning to get on my nerves. So isn't Auto-Correct, errgh!)

1 comment:

Maximumriderules said...

This is one of my favorite songs on the album.