Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Friday, December 30, 2011
You can now....
You can now ask any of my characters a question!
Just type their name and ask away!!!
13 comments:
Prettywolf825
said...
To: Tornado
Do you go crazy on Catnip? Or do you not eat Catnip? My cat loves Catnip.
Well thats a very..interesting question Prettywolf825
At times I do...But that was mostly when I was a kit... Plus,Having a crooked jaw ruins the fun...But yes, at times I do. Just Like Jerseydevilfreak's cat Zoom!
Well...I cant believe Im about to say this but....I was taken by Midnight,I think he's a Mountain Lion, But his fur is pitch black.Je usually takes kits with odd markings, like the fire on my forehead. I got away from him, but turned mean after that so no one will threaten me again. And anyways, thats how I was created! And I will always have that attitude. But yes I was born with a bit of a temper and secretive.
Thanks for asking!!! If you have anymore questions, ask again!!!
Well hello! And thanks for the question! Well...My name is plain ole River. I'd rather something such as waterfall, or typhoon! But River is my name. I suppose there is good things about it though....Rivers are swift and strong...but still...
13 comments:
To: Tornado
Do you go crazy on Catnip? Or do you not eat Catnip? My cat loves Catnip.
Well thats a very..interesting question Prettywolf825
At times I do...But that was mostly when I was a kit...
Plus,Having a crooked jaw ruins the fun...But yes, at times I do. Just Like Jerseydevilfreak's cat Zoom!
Thanks for the question!
If you have anymore, Just comment again!
To Blaze- how come you can be so mean???
Well...I cant believe Im about to say this but....I was taken by Midnight,I think he's a Mountain Lion, But his fur is pitch black.Je usually takes kits with odd markings, like the fire on my forehead. I got away from him, but turned mean after that so no one will threaten me again. And anyways, thats how I was created! And I will always have that attitude. But yes I was born with a bit of a temper and secretive.
Thanks for asking!!!
If you have anymore questions, ask again!!!
Oops,I meant he...
To river: Why dont you like your name
To Everyone: in regards to what prettywolf825 said- Does everyone like catnip? Everyone has to tell me I just gotta know
Well hello! And thanks for the question! Well...My name is plain ole River. I'd rather something such as waterfall, or typhoon! But River is my name. I suppose there is good things about it though....Rivers are swift and strong...but still...
Hello its me Silvester! I love catnip!!!
Its me Blaze...Meh...Not really...hehehe
Im Snake!!! Yes I love catnip, And Blaze's ear taste funny.....
River here! I perfer coffee
Tornado I already said my answer.
to everyone again-- who's your closest friend and why and whos your arch enemy
Blaze-Midnight....GRRR
Silvester-BLAZE!!!
River-The fish that got away!
Tornado-I HATE water
Snake-BLAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And our closest friends are.....
Silvester-Blaze
Blaze-Silvester
River-Tornado!
Tornado-River!!
Snake-Silvester
Thanks for asking!
to everyone___ what's your new years resoulution?
OMG DESE DRAWIN'S R TURRIBLE
Post a Comment