Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Friday, December 30, 2011
Uh oh...
TORNADO!!YOU DONT THROW PPL OUT THE WINDOW!!
I DONT CARE THAT HE BROKE THE COMPUTERS!!!!
PULL HIM BA-Oops...too late....
Well....Remember Blaze broke all the computers so....WAIT A MINUTE!! Blaze is on the ground...Next to Snake...SNAKE STOP TRYING TO EAT BLAZE!!! River, stay away from Tornado...Why are you 2 so secretive huh?
River:Well...
Never mind I dont wanna know now!
Silvester!Your the only good one....SILVESTER STOP EATING MY EARBUDS!!!
6 comments:
Who started the fight this time?
Well....Remember Blaze broke all the computers so....WAIT A MINUTE!! Blaze is on the ground...Next to Snake...SNAKE STOP TRYING TO EAT BLAZE!!! River, stay away from Tornado...Why are you 2 so secretive huh?
River:Well...
Never mind I dont wanna know now!
Silvester!Your the only good one....SILVESTER STOP EATING MY EARBUDS!!!
Silvester:But Blaze told me...
UGH!!!! JEEZ IM ABOUT TO DUCT TAPE YOU ALL!!!
I think Jerseydevilfreak is in a bad mood....
No Duh Stupid
I like 2 sing!Num nums
Oh my god!!!! Thats all i have to say
Post a Comment